Sales Team Lead - France
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values teamwork and innovation (and food), which is why all opinions and ideas are welcome and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy an engaging challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Do you have a knack for leading and executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy planning campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Do you already have experience mentoring others? If so, then please read on.
As Sales Team Lead / key Account Manager you will be the person responsible for creating and growing relationships with top brands in order to bring value in At-Home Sampling, Market Research and Social-Influencer Services.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, France being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the French market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Act as the team leader of the French sales team.
- Day to day management of sales team activity and pipeline, being responsible of the team performance by setting correct goals, motivation, taking the right corrective actions if KPI´s are not met.
- Management of key accounts building long term relationships, scheduling multiple campaign bookings and generating repetitive premium services business.
- Identify customer needs and new business + partnership opportunities to develop the country with full alignment with the company growth strategy.
- Use metrics and data to drive strategies and implement plans for the future.
- Full ownership of Box Planning/ Box Closing and quarterly team sales tasks definition.
- In charge of the French sales reporting and full ownership of team KPIs
- Coaching and training of team new hires/ identify training requirements of existing team. Also host learning sessions/ training on best practices (Sales Meetings)
- Identify and implement best practices, knowledge sharing key success stories across the department.
- Strong collaboration with the B2B branding team to reinforce the Degusta Box brand in its market.
- Represent and present the brand and its services in conferences and in planned customer meetings.
- Aligned with company strategy and growth projects.
- Perfectly aligned with Sales Strategy and working closely with the Sales Director to determine specific strategies for the French market.
This is you
- You speak French at a native level and have a fully professional level of English.
- You are a strategic professional with an analytical mindset.
- You have experience with strategic account planning and prospecting.
- You have strong business acumen.
- You plan and execute well and you easily communicate ideas to the team that you lead.
- You are organized and work well in a team.
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- You are goal-oriented and enthusiastic.
- You are passionate about the food industry.
- You are eager to prove yourself and your entrepreneurial mindset in an exciting and challenging project.
- You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivating environment.
- You have experience mentoring and coaching a team.
- You love food (but really, who doesn't)
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.