Market Research Coordinator
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company. We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for driving a Research Department? Are you good at identifying and securing new business opportunities with the area of Market Research? Do you enjoy acting as a mentor and coach, ensuring all phases of Market Research studies run smoothly and meet company quality standards? If so, then please read on.
As Market Research Coordinator you will lead Market Research operations throughout Degusta Box in order to provide a user-friendly survey experience to subscribers and high-quality, timely market research results to brands.
- Oversee coordination, quality control and improvement of Market Research activities in all Degusta Box markets.
- Coordinate and manage data collection activities to client timelines, including questionnaire review, programming, data collection and tabulation.
- Be responsible for the correct deployment of monthly surveys. Quality check of question definition, survey programming and data analysis for final B2B report creation.
- Ensures project design meets client needs by providing consultation to clients concerning online research best practices.
- Involvement conducting internal training, internal process improvement, coaching to the sales team, client consultation and value-add services.
- Provide excellent training to the MR team and coordinate Market Research specialists in order to deliver best MR services.
- Carry on analysis of Brand’s feedback and MR campaign results.
- Generate and update data points to support services value proposition.
- Coordinate the production of syndicated reports to support B2B Marketing.
- Collaborate with other departments: Campaign Managers, Partnership Managers, BI & Technology.
- Plan, program and deliver training to the Sales department.
- Report and analysis of B2C and B2B Kpi’s and update on projects status.
This is you
- You can explain complex market research ideas in a bite-sized way and translate market research finding into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Market Research, Statistics or Business.
- 2+ years Market Research experience spanning across research and project management (on-line research experience).
- You have experience designing questionnaires.
- Experience working with any type of survey building platform
- Experience working directly with survey programmers and data processing staff to manage final deliverables
- Excellent communication skills – specifically how to distill issues, manage client expectations, act as a trusted advisor and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- You have excellent level of English
- You have leadership skills while being a team-player.
- You are highly organised with a structured approach.
- You have a high attention to detail.
- You stay up to date with Market research industry trends, best practices and competitors.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degusta Box is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
50% discount on medical insurance
Benefits sharing program
23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
In-house English and Spanish classes
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.