Account Manager - Spanish market
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values teamwork and innovation (and food), which is why all opinions and ideas are welcome and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoys an engaging challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Do you have a knack for leading and executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy planning campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Do you already have experience mentoring others? If so, then please read on.
As Account Manager you will be the person responsible for creating and growing relationships with top brands in order to bring value in At-Home Sampling, Market Research and Social-Influencer Services.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, Spain being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the Spanish market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Manage the full sales cycle (from resourcing new potential collaborations to reporting on the campaign performance)
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with Key Accounts
- Research new contacts and leads while accurately managing the sales pipeline
- Present our services in a structured, professional manner to our partners and brands via telephone, emails and meetings using the available tools
- Up-sell premium services
- Provide market insights and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance
- Ensure workload and projects are well distributed within the team
- Mentor and guide other members from the sales team.
- Organize visits to food fairs, exhibitions and client meetings throughout Europe
- Develop Degusta Box's identity within the assigned market
- Create B2B marketing material and newsletters for clients
- Report directly to the Sales Director via CRM tools and weekly meetings
This is you
- You speak Spanish at a native level and a fully professional level of English
- You are a strategic professional with an analytical mindset
- You plan and execute well and you easily communicate ideas to the team that you lead
- You’re ridiculously organized and work well in a team
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills
- You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication
- You are goal-oriented and enthusiastic
- You are passionate about the food industry
- You are eager to prove yourself and your entrepreneurial mindset in an exciting and challenging project
- You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivating environment
- You have experience mentoring at least one colleague
- You love food (but really, who doesn't)
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.